Saturday, October 22, 2011

Full of hot air!

We had so much fun going to our very first Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in ABQ!  It was so much cooler than I thought it would be.  We went to a look-out Saturday morning to see the morning ascension.  So, so cool.



Then that night we went to the Night Glow.  The best part was seeing the hot air balloon go up from the start. It's amazing to see the process and also to see the magnitude of the actual balloons.  Such a unique thing to take part in!











3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am glad that you are back blogging. I miss knowing what is going on with you and your boys. I want you to start blogging about all the thing that you have done to your house. Jana has just raved and raved about your house all the cute and crafty things you have decorated it with. So start posting... I want to see it all.

I have always wanted to go to the balloon festival, it looks so cool!

Jessica Sedgwick said...

that is really cool. I always wanted to take a hot air balloon ride. It's cool to see them up close (well, up close in pics anyway).

Oh, ditto what Amanda said. I want to see your house, too!

Ryan and Andrea said...

We are seriously thinking of visiting for this next year! Looks amazing!