Thursday, April 23, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Okay, okay, okay. I am so far behind in blogging that I don't even know how to play catch up! I would just skip a lot of it but this is also a journal of sorts so I would feel really guilty. I mean, what if Lukey wanted to see a blog of him at Easter 2009 and I hadn't blogged it! What if???!! I will try my best to be brief.

Another one of our many Easter egg hunts. This one was really cool, however, because A.) it was free and B.) they had lot of cool stuff to do. The kids had tons of fun picking up eggs and there were even so many that several were left on the ground. That's what I call an egg hunt!This church had tons of awesome inflatable toys. Coop has no fear when it comes to these things. If we would have let him he would have stayed ALL day!

Live toys--no way!

Amazingly, we actually had two more Easter egg hunts on the actual Easter day. I am so tired of eggs! However, I will admit that I recycled all of the eggs! I only actually ended up stuffing 10 of them myself. The kids never caught on to the fact that they kept opening the same thing in all of their eggs! I wonder how many more years I'll be able to do that...




Yeah, you don't see me with an Easter basket because Jake forgot to get me one. It's a good thing he's so outstanding in many other ways to compensate for his forgetfulness!

Finally!!! Our last hunt. Yeah!


We tried, I'm not so sure we suceeded at getting an Easter family pic. You judge!

Okay, we're getting somewhere with these posts. I'll try another one.

2 comments:

Debbie/Mom said...

Love the family picture!!! Jake got a hair cut! You all look wonderful. I miss you all so very much! Thanks for keeping me up dated on your wonderful, amazing selves. Love you! Mom

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Oh, I miss those lovely azaleas! who are the lucky people who live there???