Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Mommy's Day To Me

I HAD THE BEST MOMMY'S DAY EVER!! My hot, sexy man cooked a dinner to die for (for 15 people, nonetheless) and I didn't even have to do the dishes!!!!! We played, open presents and cards and gorged ourselves on Harry and David cheesecakes...especially since the official diet was starting the next day! Thanks for all of the men/boys in my life who make my days so special. I love you!

Cooper thought he was helping, but I'm not sure that Jake agreed with that assessment. But who can turn down a grin like that?Dagmar's mom, Lina, was such a help with taking care of Lukesters.Feeding the fish is ALWAYS a favorite for all of the grandchildren.It's just plain better if you don't ask.Just "hanging out"!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there!!

No comments: