Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monkeys, Cows, and Hayrides...Oh My!!







Just another pre-Halloween celebration. We are seriously optimizing on Cooper's Trick-or Treating opportunities this year. He is going at least 4 times this year...which means all the more candy for me and Jake! I'll admit that we've eaten more than he has. I used to hate it when my mom would sort through my candy so now I'm taking out all of my pent up anger for the past 20 years on Cooper's candy. Finally it's my turn to take the candy away!! Haha! Anyways...we really did have fun at the community pumpkin walk and Luke's little monkey was a HUGE hit. Everyone who passed us commented on his little outfit. It was too fun. We went on a hayride and collected candy galore. Until the next pre-Halloween event....

3 comments:

Jen said...

Luke's Halloween costume is darling. Do you have another close-up of Cooper's? Too cute!

Rebecca said...

OH my gosh, he is the cutest monkey I have ever seen! I don't remember Mom going through our Halloween candy??!!

The Allred Family said...

Wow, that is WAY cuter on, just like you said. that outfit is PERFECT for him. All the more reason to get his pics taken!